[gis_info] GISPD.com 2021 Northwest GIS Conference Workshops

David Howes david at dhowes.com
Mon Oct 11 13:44:42 PDT 2021

Hello Everyone,

I'd like to invite you to join me remotely for the following Northwest GIS
Conference <https://nwgis.org/nwgis2021> workshops:

   - Getting Started with the ArcGIS API for JavaScript 4.x and TypeScript
   <https://nwgis.org/event-4476658>

Monday, October 25th, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific Time

   - Introduction to Python Programming <https://nwgis.org/event-4476660>

Friday, October 29th, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific Time

   - Introduction to ArcGIS Pro Python Tools and Processes Development
   <https://nwgis.org/event-4476668>

Friday, November 5th, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific Time

   - Registration
      - The cost for each workshop is $300 per attendee.
      - You don’t need to register for the conference to attend the
      workshops.
      - Please register via the Registration button on each workshop page
      (links provided above).

As always, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or I
can be of assistance in any other way.

Thanks.

David

*David A. Howes*