[gis_info] FIA data for Oregon

Erik Fernandez ef at oregonwild.org
Thu Aug 18 13:41:54 PDT 2022

Any chance anyone could point me toward the Forest Service's FIA(Forest
Inventory Analysis) GIS layer for Oregon? It's a national layer, so
presumably the coverage might be larger than just OR. I swear I've seen
this layer in the past but am struggling to find it online now and have
reached out to a few other folks who also can't find it.

To be clear, I'm not looking for the FIA survey points but the modeled
landscape raster GIS layer based on FIA (apologies if I'm not using exactly
the right terminology). I can find metadata, pdf maps, and all kinds of
background info, but not the elusive GIS download button!

Thank you in advance for any help.

Erik

--
Erik Fernandez
Wilderness Program Manager

Protecting and restoring Oregon's wildlands, wildlife, and waters as an
enduring legacy for future generations since 1974.

<https://www.linkedin.com/company/oregon-wild>
<https://www.facebook.com/OregonWild/>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqzZseL2RIrUuAAygQ8ykUQ>