[gis_info] FIA data for Oregon

Gordon, Sean N gordons at oregonstate.edu
Thu Aug 18 15:38:05 PDT 2022

Hi Erik,

You’re probably thinking about the FIA BIGMAP products. I’ve found a couple
of layers on Esri’s Living Atlas <https://livingatlas.arcgis.com/>
(searching on bigmap) and a few others on the USFS AGOL hub
<https://data-usfs.hub.arcgis.com/> (not labelled bigmap but
“nearest-neighbor imputation” worked). If anyone finds a more comprehensive
source, please pass it along.

For Oregon there’s also the 2017 LEMMA Lab imputation maps
<https://lemmadownload.forestry.oregonstate.edu/>, which offer a wide
variety of derived attributes. My institute also did some forest & arid
lands imputation maps, but they’re about 10 years old now: Access ILAP
Data, Maps, Models, and Analyses
<https://oregonexplorer.info/node/38886?topic=23616&ptopic=98>.

Cheers,

Sean Gordon, Ph.D. (he/him)

Research Scientist, Forest Program Lead

Institute for Natural Resources <https://inr.oregonstate.edu/> | Oregon
State University <https://www.oregonstate.edu/>

Mail Stop: INR | P.O. Box 751 | Portland, OR 97207

Cell: 503-725-6617 | sean.gordon at oregonstate.edu

Calendar
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=sng3%40pdx.edu&ctz=America%2FLos_Angeles>
<https://works.bepress.com/sean-gordon/>