[gis_info] GIS Technician or GIS Technician Senior Job Opportunity at the City of Gresham

Sara Hopkins sara.hopkins at greshamoregon.gov
Mon May 9 16:15:25 PDT 2022

Hello,

The City of Gresham is seeking candidates for a GIS Technician or GIS Technician Senior to join our GIS Team:  https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/gresham/jobs/3532751/gis-technician-or-gis-technician-senior?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs

The person in this position works collaboratively across departments to make a difference in the Gresham community by gathering, compiling, mapping, and analyzing data.  We rely on our GIS Team for critical projects such as mapping service demands in the community, analyzing data for grants, and ensuring critical planning and development projects have the data and maps they need to make informed decisions.

The deadline to apply is 5/25/2022 at 11:59pm.  Please share with others who may be interested.

Thank you,
Sara

Sara Hopkins, GISP | (she/her/hers)
GIS Manager
City of Gresham | Information Technology
sara.hopkins at greshamoregon.gov<mailto:sara.hopkins at greshamoregon.gov> | (503) 618-2319