[gis_info] Willamette Valley GIS Users Group Spring Meeting

Hegewald, Lesley LHegewald at mwvcog.org
Tue May 10 11:39:07 PDT 2022

Hello everyone! It has been a long 2+ years, but we are ready to resume our in-person WVGISUG quarterly meetings! We are kicking things off with the Spring meeting, scheduled for Wednesday, June 1st, 2022 from 1-4pm in Albany! Many thanks to Dave Jacobus at the city of Albany and Steve Barnett at Linn County for hosting the meeting. Do you have something you'd like to share? We are looking for presentations! Please contact me at lhegewald at mwvcog.org if you'd like to present at the spring meeting. We can't wait to see everyone again! More details to come on the Upcoming Quarterly Meeting page on our website here: https://orurisa.org/WVUG/

Lesley

Lesley Hegewald
GIS Program Coordinator
Mid-Willamette Valley Council of Governments
100 High St. SE Suite 200
Salem, OR 97301
(503)540-1622 (direct)
lhegewald at mwvcog.org<mailto:lhegewald at mwvcog.org>