[gis_info] Willamette Valley GIS Users Group Meeting June 1, 2022 Agenda Posted

Hegewald, Lesley LHegewald at mwvcog.org
Fri May 20 10:39:05 PDT 2022

As previously announced, the spring WVGISUG meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, June 1st, 2022 in Albany. We are excited to announce that there will be a Zoom option for this meeting- details to follow! In the meantime, most of the agenda has been posted to the Upcoming Quarterly Meeting page on our website, which is here: https://orurisa.org/WVUG/

Please help us get the word out about this meeting by telling your friends and coworkers! Due to some changes made to the ORURISA contacts list, not everyone is receiving ORURISA emails, so please share! The agenda will be updated with the Zoom link prior to the meeting, so please check back for that.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions at lhegewald at mwvcog.org .

Lesley Hegewald
GIS Program Coordinator
Mid-Willamette Valley Council of Governments
100 High St. SE Ste. 200
Salem, OR 97301
(503)503-540-1622 (direct)
lhegewald at mwvcog.org<mailto:lhegewald at mwvcog.org>