[gis_info] WVGISUG Meeting Zoom Link and Agenda Change

Hegewald, Lesley LHegewald at mwvcog.org
Tue May 31 12:29:22 PDT 2022

The Zoom link for tomorrow's Spring meeting of the Willamette Valley GIS Users Group is now available. Please see the Upcoming Quarterly Meeting page of our website here: https://orurisa.org/WVUG<https://orurisa.org/WVUG/>/
Please note that there has been a change to the agenda, as Eric McAvoy is not able to present as scheduled. We will try to schedule his presentation on Enterprise deployment for the summer meeting in August. At this time, we are replacing his presentation with free discussion/networking unless Rachel Smith is able to move her presentation from 3:30 to 3:00. We will update the agenda if anything else changes. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we get the group back up and running with the addition of the Zoom option!
Lesley
Lesley Hegewald
GIS Program Coordinator
Mid-Willamette Valley Council of Governments
100 High St. SE Ste. 200
Salem, OR 97301
(503)503-540-1622 (direct)
lhegewald at mwvcog.org<mailto:lhegewald at mwvcog.org>