[gis_info] UW GIS Certificate program: Annual call for projects.

Arnone, Harvey Harvey.Arnone at seattle.gov
Wed Oct 26 17:40:30 PDT 2022

Colleagues:  this is a gentle reminder for those of you who may be considering submitting project ideas to the UW GIS Certificate. Students begin reviewing the projects have been submitting on Monday Oct 31 and the selection process will conclude on or about Nov 22.    See my below email for more information.

I'm making this second appeal for project ideas because this year is unusual in that we've received very few project ideas.  At this point I expect that most or all projects that get submitted will be selected by a student team. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me at arnoneh at gmail.com<mailto:arnoneh at gmail.com> or Harvey.arnone at seattle.gov<mailto:Harvey.arnone at seattle.gov> .

Thank you!

Harvey Arnone
UW GIS Certificate Program