[Health_Education_Promotion] WIC Recruitment for an RA3 now posted on-line

Loralee J TROCIO loralee.j.trocio at state.or.us
Tue Apr 13 11:54:23 PDT 2010

The WIC program has just posted the Research Analyst 3 position we have open - note this is a different RA3 position with a different focus than the RA3 just posted by the Center for Health Statistics. This position closes April 19.

The link to the on-line recruitment information is:    http://tinyurl.com/ybrpxz5   (you may need to copy and paste this in your browser)

Remember this is posted in the new e-recruit system, which involves creating an account and a profile that can be used for many different position openings. The job posting also contains supplemental questions that must be answered and scored by Human Resources.

Please forward this announcement on to anyone who might be interested in this position.  Feel free to contact me with questions as well.

Susan

Susan Greathouse, MPH, RD, IBCLC
Nutrition & Local Services Manager
800 NE Oregon St., #865