[HealthyTribes] Quit Line online counseling

Kati MOSELEY kati.moseley at state.or.us
Tue Sep 6 09:27:07 PDT 2011

Hi all,

Thanks to those of you who were able to join us this week for our optional webinars on the new online counseling service.  If you were not able to participate and would like to know more, the presentation is attached for your reference.

Next week, I will be sending additional information about online counseling, including a two-page fact sheet, with frequently asked questions, and a set of talking points about online counseling for your use.  And as soon as we have demo accounts available, so that you can login and tour the online services directly, I will let you know.

As a reminder, we do have additional resources that you can use in Quit Line promotion at http://www.smokefreeoregon.com/quit/quit-resources, including fact sheets, newsletter and e-mail blurbs, web banners, and more.

Please let me know if you have any questions about any of this.
Sarah

Sarah Bartelmann, MPH
Cessation Coordinator

sarah.e.bartelmann at state.or.us