[HealthyTribes] online counseling follow up

Sarah E BARTELMANN sarah.e.bartelmann at state.or.us
Fri Sep 9 16:33:59 PDT 2011

Hi all,

As promised in last week's webinars, attached you will find a two page FAQ document about online counseling, supplemental information about Quit Line benefits for health systems, and a new set of talking points about online counseling for your use.

We are still waiting for the demo account to be set up -- I will let you know when that becomes available.

Sarah