[HealthyTribes] New Year's resolution op-ed

Modie Jonathan N jonathan.n.modie at state.or.us
Wed Jan 18 12:09:03 PST 2012

Sorry this is a little late (temporary technical glitch), but I wanted to forward you all this great op-ed by Steven Blakesley in Clatsop County about the Oregon Tobacco Quit Line and new year resolutions that appeared in the Cannon Beach Gazette. He and I were able to bounce some ideas back and forth, and I think the result is pretty nice. The folks at Metropolitan Group and I are here to help if you have similar opportunities arise. Just let us know.

Jonathan

Jonathan Modie
Communications Lead
Oregon TPEP