[HealthyTribes] 2014-15 training calendar

Freewynn Sabrina L sabrina.l.freewynn at state.or.us
Wed Apr 9 16:40:32 PDT 2014

Hello all,

Many of you have been asking for the training and call calendar for 2014-15 grant year. As you can imagine, there are many dates we are coordinating and updating to reflect the new training requirements. For those of you wanting to get a jump on your calendar, attached is the schedule as it currently stands. We are working to determine the actual dates of the in-person events and the Worksite Wellness in-person policy series and then will post a complete calendar on HPCDP Connection.

Please refer to the RFA sections on staff development for descriptions of each of these training methods. If you have questions, please contact your liaison.

Thanks!
Sabrina

Sabrina Freewynn
Health Promotion and Chronic Disease Prevention
800 NE Oregon Street
Portland, OR 97232
Phone: 971-673-1121
BB: 971-212-1661