[HealthyTribes] FW: Cohort II RHEC Grantees

Freewynn Sabrina L sabrina.l.freewynn at state.or.us
Thu Apr 10 16:41:40 PDT 2014

Hello all,

Many of you already know, but we wanted to make sure. Attached is the official announcement about the three new Regional Health Equity Coalitions. We are excited to welcome this new cohort of grantees and hope to foster strong connections between them and all of you in local public health.

Congratulations,
Sabrina

Sabrina Freewynn
Health Promotion and Chronic Disease Prevention
800 NE Oregon Street
Portland, OR 97232
Phone: 971-673-1121
BB: 971-212-1661