[HealthyTribes] registration link for 2017 Grantees and Contractors Annual meeting

Diallo Jennifer L JENNIFER.L.DIALLO at dhsoha.state.or.us
Tue Sep 5 16:47:52 PDT 2017

Hello Grantees!

The website for the 2017 Annual Grantees and Contractors meeting is now open for registration and reservation of hotel accommodations! http://www.cvent.com/d/45qbx1
Please feel free to contact Beatty Group directly, using the email link on the registration site if you have any questions about accommodations or logistical needs for this event.

I know that several grantees have asked about the agenda for the conference, which is still under development. There is a skeleton agenda on the registration website. We will send out a final agenda with session content information in October.
We are excited to see all of you again and to hear about your accomplishments, share lessons learned, and plan our future work together!

Please let me know if you have any questions about the conference that are not addressed on the website.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

Jennifer Diallo, M.Ed.
Workforce Capacity Coordinator
OREGON HEALTH AUTHORITY
Public Health Division
Center for Health Promotion & Chronic Disease Prevention
Desk: 971-673-1080
Cell: 503-754-3478
http://www.oregon.gov/OHA