[HealthyTribes] September 2017 - SFO, PMO, C&H Social Media Calendars

Gerdes Megan E MEGAN.E.GERDES at dhsoha.state.or.us
Tue Sep 12 15:17:38 PDT 2017

Hello everyone,

Attached please find the planned Stay True to You (STY) social media calendar for September 2017.

This calendar reflects the planned posts for the Stay True to You Facebook page.

HPCDP will share this calendar monthly going forward.

ABOUT THE CAMPAIGN:
Stay True to You is a youth and young adult marijuana use prevention campaign. It was developed by the Oregon Health Authority-Public Health Division in 2016, under legislative direction, and is grounded in science-based messages and focus group research. To learn more about the campaign you can read the mid-campaign or final evaluation reports online.

*         Mid-Campaign Results<http://www.oregon.gov/oha/PH/PREVENTIONWELLNESS/MARIJUANA/Documents/marijuana-mid-campaign-results-2016.pdf>

*         Final Evaluation Results<http://www.oregon.gov/oha/PH/PREVENTIONWELLNESS/MARIJUANA/Documents/Stay%20True%20to%20You%20Final%20Campaign%20Results%202017.pdf>

LEARN MORE:
You can learn more about the Stay True to You campaign materials by visiting the following sites:

Website:   http://www.staytruetoyou.org

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/staytrueoregon/

Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/staytrueoregon/

Twitter:  https://twitter.com/StayTrueOregon