[HealthyTribes] SAVE THE DATE! 2019 Grantees and Contractors Meeting - October 29-30, 2019

Diallo Jennifer L JENNIFER.L.DIALLO at dhsoha.state.or.us
Wed Jul 24 14:19:12 PDT 2019

Hello!

We are looking forward to seeing you at the 2019 Grantees and Contractors Meeting which will be held on October 29-30, 2019 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel Conference Center, 1441 NE 2nd Avenue, Portland, OR 97232.

This bi-annual two day meeting is a time for us to learn together and build stronger partnerships for community and statewide change.

We know that planning starts early for you so we've attached a preliminary agenda. Registration will not be open until early September but we are holding rooms at the Crowne Plaza for grantees who choose to stay at the meeting venue.

Please be aware that plenary and breakout session content is still under development.  When all speakers and sessions are finalized, we will send a more detailed agenda and post it on the registration website for ongoing access by conference attendees. Content offered will align with 2019-2021 workplans for HPCDP grantees in counties, tribes and community-based organizations, as well as HPCDP strategic plan goals, OHA State Health Improvement Plan (SHIP), and public health modernization goals. Please stay tuned for an invitation to participate in conference content development.

Your contacts for logistics and planning are Jennifer Diallo Jennifer.L.Diallo at state.or.us<mailto:Jennifer.L.Diallo at state.or.us> and Tara Weston Tara.E.Weston at state.or.us<mailto:Tara.E.Weston at state.or.us>.

Stay tuned for registration details and lodging information as well as more information about content ideas and opportunities to provide input.

All the best,

Jennifer Diallo, M.Ed.
Community Liaison and Workforce Capacity Coordinator
Desk: 971-673-1080
Cell: 503-754-3478
Health Promotion and Chronic Disease Prevention Section
Oregon Health Authority
800 NE Oregon St, Suite 730
Portland, OR 97232
http://www.oregon.gov/OHA

Tara Weston, MPH
Community Programs Liaison
OREGON HEALTH AUTHORITY
Health Promotion and Chronic Disease Prevention
Tara.e.weston at state.or.us<mailto:Tara.e.weston at state.or.us>
Desk: 971-673-1047
Cell: 503-758-5523
http://www.oregon.gov/OHA