[HealthyTribes] November 2019: SFO and PMO Social Media Calendars

Gerdes Megan E MEGAN.E.GERDES at dhsoha.state.or.us
Tue Nov 12 16:23:00 PST 2019

Happy November!
Attached find the planned Smokefree Oregon (SFO) and Place Matters Oregon (PMO) social media calendars for November 2019.

REMINDER: Send us stories from your community! We are always looking for ways to highlight the work happening in local communities.

If you have a story that you would like to see featured on one of our Facebook pages - Smokefree Oregon or Place Matters Oregon - please email the following details to Sarah Wylie and me:

  *   Draft post copy capturing your story/event/person
  *   High quality photo or graphic, if appropriate
  *   Link if appropriate (I.e. newspaper article, press release, community event or celebration...)
  *   Requested date for publication (I.e. which day and month you would like the post to be featured)

WHAT ARE SOCIAL MEDIA CALENDARS:
A social media calendar is a communication tool, which lays out the social media posts planned over the next month.

WHY YOU RECEIVE THESE CALENDARS:
We send these calendars to Prevention Coordinators, so that you can share, and even repurpose, the social content to support your program communication goals.

WHERE TO FIND THESE SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES ONLINE:
SFO Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SmokefreeOregon<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.facebook.com_SmokefreeOregon&d=DwMFAg&c=7gilq_oJKU2hnacFUWFTuYqjMQ111TRstgx6WoATdXo&r=ii0BNG9sGmQE1Nfv7Csy13fXQIp5ia6UAThYFnPGKpzkTa3Ng9jxQpJQHTxx3p5a&m=yFHt0_6P74xDU2izzOgyg0mZxhOZg07HVRbsVctqUxs&s=-CF8zpe39TvEVBmB9tOdRcPjZLwV4RxM2n-ZTNxG2-E&e=>

PMO Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/placemattersoregon/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.facebook.com_placemattersoregon_&d=DwMFAg&c=7gilq_oJKU2hnacFUWFTuYqjMQ111TRstgx6WoATdXo&r=ii0BNG9sGmQE1Nfv7Csy13fXQIp5ia6UAThYFnPGKpzkTa3Ng9jxQpJQHTxx3p5a&m=yFHt0_6P74xDU2izzOgyg0mZxhOZg07HVRbsVctqUxs&s=a-D_uBnPXPvqlQtL_fR6rlFYfyAeQi_zcB7cUhcIu60&e=>

Please let Sarah Wylie, Ashley Thirstrup or me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Megan
________________________________
Megan E. Gerdes, MPH
Health Promotion Strategist
OREGON HEALTH AUTHORITY
Public Health Division
Health Promotion and Chronic Disease Prevention
megan.e.gerdes at dhsoha.state.or.us<mailto:megan.e.gerdes at dhsoha.state.or.us>
Desk: 971-673-1039
Cell:   503-752-6354
http://www.oregon.gov/OHA<http://links.govdelivery.com/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbXNpZD0mYXVpZD0mbWFpbGluZ2lkPTIwMTYxMjIwLjY3OTEyMDUxJm1lc3NhZ2VpZD1NREItUFJELUJVTC0yMDE2MTIyMC42NzkxMjA1MSZkYXRhYmFzZWlkPTEwMDEmc2VyaWFsPTE2ODYxMTMwJmVtYWlsaWQ9bWlrYXlsYS5tYXJjb3R0QGRoc29oYS5zdGF0ZS5vci51cyZ1c2VyaWQ9bWlrYXlsYS5tYXJjb3R0QGRoc29oYS5zdGF0ZS5vci51cyZ0YXJnZXRpZD0mZmw9Jm12aWQ9JmV4dHJhPSYmJg==&&&110&&&http://www.oregon.gov/OHA>
I check email twice a day at 10:30 AM and at 4:30 PM. If you need to reach me immediately call or text my cell.