[Heritage] Ten days to reach Cultural Trust goal

Heritage Info heritage.info at state.or.us
Tue Jun 21 08:48:25 PDT 2011

Fewer than 10 days remain to help the Oregon Cultural Trust reach a
fundraising goal.

Last month, the Trust challenged Oregonians to raise $630,000 in new
donations by June 30 to support of Oregon culture.  That will mean a
record $1.7 million dollars in grants to be issued next month for
heritage, humanities and arts organizations across the state.

"You are Oregon Heritage. You are Culture.  This is your opportunity
make a gift to the Cultural Trust that expresses the value of Oregon
culture in your life," says Trust manager Kimberly Howard.

"Every gift matters.  No gift is too small.   And the Cultural Trust
only works if people pay in, by making a donation.  So pay in.  Join
the
thousands of Oregonians who’ve already paid in.  Help reach the goal
of $4.3 million by June 30, so that as the Cultural Trust announces
its
2011-12 grants, we can be as generous with our awards as you’ve been
to Oregon culture."

To make a donation or to find print-ready materials to send to your
friends, family, clients and members, visit www.culturaltrust.org