[Heritage] New Heritage Bulletin is award-winning

INFO Heritage * OPRD Heritage.Info at oregon.gov
Tue Nov 25 09:26:54 PST 2014

It's almost Thanksgiving.  Sometime this week each of us will likely take a moment to consider what makes us feel thankful.  For those of us who work with Oregon's precious heritage we're surely thankful for the many volunteers and professionals we encounter in our work.

Oregon Heritage suggests you take that sentiment and turn it into action.  Show your thanks by nominating a project, person or organization to one of the many awards listed in our newest publication Heritage Bulletin 28:  Recognizing Heritage Achievements  (http://www.oregon.gov/oprd/HCD/docs/HB_28_Recognizing_Achievements_.pdf) .

Inside you'll find a list of dozens of honors for all stripes of work related to our history and culture.  To view the new bulletin and  our library of technical assistance visit Oregon Heritage online at: http://www.oregon.gov/oprd/HCD/Pages/Bulletins.aspx