[HistoricCemeteries] Cemetery Grant applications available now!

JZHHistSoc at aol.com JZHHistSoc at aol.com
Fri Jul 24 09:07:29 PDT 2009

This comment is off the subject somewhat.  If Mary Ellen Rodgers would
like to contact me off list, I can offer conflicting information about the
first "white" child born in the Oregon Country.  Perhaps your child is  a boy
rather than a girl as my ancestor was.

Joanne Broadhurst
_jzhhistsoc at aol.com_ (mailto:jzhhistsoc at aol.com) .

In a message dated 7/23/2009 10:57:31 A.M. Hawaiian Standard Time,