[HistoricCemeteries] Marker Question

Elizabeth Banducci banducc1 at live.com
Mon Jun 14 22:06:28 PDT 2010

Hi Liz,

We had GPR Data, LLC out of Eugene, Or due the survey for us. We also thought that the cost would be too much but was very suprised! My contact there was Mike Edwards but I just went to their website: www.gprdata.com and contacted them through there.  We are still waiting on the report back but from what I was told the results were very good. They found many graves and were very respectful working within the cemetery.