[HistoricCemeteries] Summer Courier

GDStand at aol.com GDStand at aol.com
Wed Jun 23 08:25:59 PDT 2010

Kuri
I was looking at the web pade, under calander  of Events.

I couln't find a calander I did see April and  may??

Do you know of any event happening the week of  July 5?

I was checking I hve a few days that week and  hate missing so much.

Thanks
Dorene

In a message dated 6/22/2010 11:04:00 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,