[HistoricCemeteries] Summer Courier

Kuri Gill kuri.gill at state.or.us
Wed Jun 23 13:23:39 PDT 2010

Hi Dorene,

That page needs to be updated. There is a cemetery events page that you find through the cemetery home page.

I don't have anything for July 5th on that calendar, but here is the link. http://www.oregonheritage.org/OPRD/HCD/OCHC/events.shtml

Take care, Kuri

Kuri Gill
Historic Cemeteries Program  & CLG Coordinator
725 Summer St. NE, Suite C
Salem, OR 97301-1266
(503) 986-0685
(503) 986-0793 (fax)
kuri.gill at state.or.us

Visit our website...
www.oregonheritage.org

>>> <GDStand at aol.com> 6/23/2010 8:25 AM >>>
Kuri
I was looking at the web pade, under calander  of Events.

I couln't find a calander I did see April and  may??

Do you know of any event happening the week of  July 5?

I was checking I hve a few days that week and  hate missing so much.

Thanks
Dorene

In a message dated 6/22/2010 11:04:00 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,