[HistoricCemeteries] Cemetery

Dora Cemetery Association dora_cemetery_association at comcast.net
Thu Jun 16 13:19:47 PDT 2011

Kuri,

Please keep me up on this all shakes out. I've heard if a person is buried I'n the wrong grave space the person owning the grave site ca not just move them. Only the family who put him there this is a little different I'n that family can't be found. I've seen descendants dug up and moved to another cemetery but I believe they did all of this with working with government

Ernie

Sent by Ernie Krewson using IPhone