[Jog] Fwd: Reminder: Healthy Eating Summit

Jennifer L YOUNG Jennifer.L.Young at state.or.us
Wed Oct 22 15:14:54 PDT 2008

Hello everyone,  I'm forwarding on this reminder to all my group lists.  I apologize to those who are receiving it more than once.  Jennifer

The Healthy Eating Summit is only a few short weeks away!   When: Monday, November 10th from 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM Where: Alumni Center, Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR  If you have not yet registered, please visit http://extension.oregonstate.edu/fcd/healthyeatingsummit.php to view the conference program and register.  Registration is $50.  Plus, for only $20 a few students can still register at the student rate.  Online registration will close October 31st, so register now! Be a part of this important summit to equip health, nutrition, and education professionals with tools to improve the food choices and health of Oregonians.   Jennifer Young, MPH, RD
Nutrition and Physical Activity Coordinator
Office of Family Health
Public Health Division, DHS
800 NE Oregon St., Ste. 825
Portland, OR 97232