[kids-lib] CSD Election results

BJ Toewe bjtoewe at cityofsalem.net
Thu Aug 6 17:51:01 PDT 2009

Hello all,

Thanks to all CSD members who took the time to vote in the CSD Elections.  Please help me extend hearty congratulations to Krist Obrist, the new CSD Chair-Elect for 2010-2011 and to Paige Bentley, CSD Summer Reading Program Chair-Elect for 2010-2011, along with enormous gratitude for their willingness to serve our division and the Oregon Library Association.  Their involvement over the next few years will allow CSD to continue to grow and flourish as it serves the needs of Children's Librarians and staff around the state.  I know I speak for Rick Samuelson, incoming CSD chair (it's only a few more weeks, Rick!), in welcoming their addition to the CSD Board.

Warmly,
BJ Toewe
(Almost past) CSD Chair