[kids-lib] possible summer reading song

Katie Anderson anderson_katie at oslmac.osl.state.or.us
Fri Jan 23 10:37:44 PST 2009

Hello!  Flying Kitten Music (Billy Gorilly) has produced a promotional song for the 2009 summer reading program for libraries to use free of charge at: http://billygorilly.com/Library/Be-Creative-at-your-Library_FreeResource_SummerLibraryReadingProgram_2009.html.  This is not an endorsement, but sure to listen to and review the song to make sure it is appropriate for you library and community.

               katie.anderson at state.or.us, 503-378-2528