[kids-lib] Webliography for summer reading

Katie Anderson anderson_katie at oslmac.osl.state.or.us
Thu Apr 22 09:40:34 PDT 2010

 Hello!  Rhonda Puntney, the Youth Services Consultant in Wisconsin, developed the attached list of websites for children and teens that relate to water.  These websites may be helpful in planning summer reading activities in your library, and some may make a nice addition as links on your summer reading pages. Please review your internet use policies to make sure websites are appropriate for you library.

Attachments don't always work via listservs, if you can't open it please let me know if you need me to send you a copy individually.

Thank you,
Katie

katie.anderson at state.or.us, 503-378-2528