[kids-lib] Potential Summer Reading item for next year

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Tue Aug 24 14:01:13 PDT 2010

Hello!  Next year the them for the summer reading program will be world travel/culture.  The children's slogan will be "One World, Many Stories".  I just receive the following email about posters from the Peace Corps that may be of interest.  Each poster uses photos from other countries to illustrate a theme like "We All Eat" or "We All Learn". You can view the posters online at: http://www.rpcvmadison.org/weall_resources.php and ordering information is at: http://www.rpcvmadison.org/weall_order.php.

This is not an endorsement, please review posters carefully to determine if they are appropriate for your library.