[kids-lib] Survey on programs for parents of 0-2 year olds

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Tue Jun 8 14:48:23 PDT 2010

Hello!  I just received the following email from ALA's Association for Library Services to Children.  They are conducting a survey to gather data about library early literacy programs for parents and caregivers of children birth to two years old.  Their goal is to develop a searchable database of existing programs, contacts, and best practices.  Please read the following email and the first page of the survey (http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3NJ8HG8) to decide if this is something your library wants to participate in.

Thanks,
Katie