[kids-lib] Jim Gill in Bend

heather mcneil heatherm at dpls.lib.or.us
Mon Jun 14 12:05:11 PDT 2010

If you love silly songs and interaction with music, then you should be
at the "Jim Gill's Family Room Tour" concert in Bend this Saturday.
Jim's music is wonderful for having fun at story time because he knows
exactly how to use a child's imagination and sense of play.  Jim's
recordings have won ALA's Notable Recordings awards twice.  If you are
interested in attending this FREE concert, contact me and I'll save you
tickets.  The concert will be at the historic Tower Theatre in downtown
Bend, this sunny Saturday at 1:00.  At 3:30 Jim will offer a workshop
for parents and educators at the Bend Library on how to bring music into
the classroom, promoting early literacy through music, using music with
special needs children, and many other topics.  Hope to see you!

Heather McNeil

Youth Services Manager

Deschutes Public Library

(541) 617-7099