[kids-lib] Possible 2012 SRP resource

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Wed Nov 16 08:17:49 PST 2011

I just received the following promotional email about a CD and activity book specifically created with the 2012 summer reading theme in mind.  I thought some of you may be interested.  This is not an endorsement, please remember to review the items according to your collection development policy to make sure they are appropriate for your library and community.