[kids-lib] FYI: Early Learning Council is meeting in Salem 2/14

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Tue Feb 5 09:06:26 PST 2013

Below is the announcement for the next Early Learning Council meeting. As you know, the Ready to Read Grant program is now part of the Early Learning Council. MaryKay and/or I will attend this meeting to represent libraries. However I know many of you are interested in learning more about the early childhood systems change taking place across Oregon. It is a public meeting so all are welcome!

EARLY LEARNING COUNCIL

Agenda
Thursday, February 14, 2013
775 Court Street, NE, Salem, OR 97301
Meeting streamed live HERE<http://www.ode.state.or.us/search/page/?id=3310>
Live Tweeting @OREarlyLearning #earlylearning

Early Learning Council meetings comply with open meeting laws and accessibility requirements. A request for an interpreter for the hearing impaired or for other accommodations for persons with disabilities should be made at least 48 hours before the meeting to Seth Allen at (503) 378-8213.

Times approximate
Items may be taken out of order

9:00

1.0