[kids-lib] FYI: AWE offering group purchasing discount Oct. 1- Nov. 15, 2013

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Fri Sep 27 16:20:32 PDT 2013

Hi! I just received the following information about a group discount on AWE early literacy and afterschool computer products that you may be interested. Those of you who attended OLA's Children's Services Division (CSD) meeting in March 2013 may remember Cynthia, Oregon's AWE representative, was there with a display.
Attached is the flyer I received about the group offer. I am including this because I don't think the information is widely available on their website since the deal is only being offered in a few states.
This is not an endorsement, please be sure to fully review all products according to your library's policies to make sure they best suit the needs of your community.

Questions? Contact:
Cynthia Busse
Senior Account Executive
AWE, Inc.
bussec at awelearning.com<mailto:bussec at awelearning.com>
281-210-7499
www.awelearning.com<http://www.awelearning.com/>

[http://www.ala.org/bbooks/sites/ala.org.bbooks/files/content/BBW13_CoverArt.jpg]
September 22-28, 2013
Celebrate the Freedom to Read in Oregon<https://www.facebook.com/OregonReadsBannedBooks>!
Plan Banned Books Week Activities<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/LD/Pages/intellectual.aspx#Banned_Books_Week_Planning_Resources>.

We are ready to kick off the Fall AWE Multi-State Offer that was first introduced at the Western Council of State Libraries over the summer.   With over 30 states participating in this offer, including the Oregon State Library, AWE is offering your library the best pricing available (at the 200 level+ pricing).  This offer is valid October 1 through November, 15th, 2013 (please see attached flyer for pricing and offer details).

AWE has designed a suite of Comprehensive Digital Learning Solutions that begin at age 2 up to age 14. Our carefully selected, award winning programs are correlated to Common Core Standards and engage students on their own particular level of need and/or interest which increases student achievement.  The Core Areas of focus are: Math, Reading, Social Studies, Science, Computer Literacy and Art and Music Programs.

Each of these products is designed specifically for:
o    Child Driven Heuristic Learning (learning by discovery)
o    Intrinsically Motivated (learn how to learn environment)
o    "Children's Interface" Encourages Exploration
To find out more detailed information on each of our products click on the links below
 Plug and Learn
Product

60+ Content Titles
Age Ranges

No internet required!
Hardware

Early Literacy Station<http://www.awelearning.com/en/markets/libraries/in-the-library/the-early-literacy-station/>

2-8

All in One Touchscreen,
Standard Desktop

AfterSchool Edge<http://www.awelearning.com/en/markets/schools/after-school-programs/afterschool-edge/>

6-14

All in One Touchscreen,
Standard Desktop

AWE Tablet<http://www.awelearning.com/en/markets/libraries/in-the-library/tabletlibraries/>
NEW!

2-8 (ELS)
6-14(ASE)

10.1" display with Gorilla glass,stereo speakers, 8 hours of battery life

ELF Reading and Reference<http://www.awelearning.com/en/markets/schools/classrooms-labs/elf-reading-reference/>
Download 30 day trial

2-14

Any Internet Enabled Computer

More information on the Early Literacy Station or AfterSchool Edge can be found at AWE Digital Learning Solutions<http://www.awelearning.com/en/markets/libraries/in-the-library/>

We have a new tablet (with introductory pricing through December 31, 2013) you can find out about it at AWE Tablet<http://www.awelearning.com/en/markets/libraries/in-the-library/tabletlibraries/>

Public library funding resources for your AWE digital learning stations are available at Funding Sources for your Public Library<http://www.awelearning.com/en/global/learn-more/funding-sources/>

Hear what other public libraries are saying about our digital learning solutions at AWE Digital Learning Solutions in Public Libraries<http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL603F928207CE6FDA&feature=plcp> and AWE at ALA In Chicago<http://youtu.be/4wPSR-u8jts>

Please contact your AWE Representatives if you have questions about this offer, the Early Literacy Station or AfterSchool Edge, the new tablet or if you would like to request a demo or quote for your library:

Cynthia Busse                                                                          Linda Weaver
Senior Account Executive                                                      Inside Sales Account Executive
AWE                                                                                            AWE
bussec at awelearning.com<mailto:bussec at awelearning.com>                                                     weaverl at awelearning.com<mailto:weaverl at awelearning.com>
281-210-7499                                                                            888-293-5585