[kids-lib] Resource: template you can edit to create your own summer reading report

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Mon Dec 8 15:04:14 PST 2014

Hi! Attached is a template in word format you can edit to create a summer reading report for your library. I've also attached an example of how I use the template to create the statewide summer reading report.

Why create a summer reading report?

*         Help your library director share important information about your summer reading program with your library's governing board (Library Board, City Council, County Commissioners).

*         Build a case to ask for more resources to support an increasing number of youth participating in your summer reading program.

*         Build a case to make changes to your summer reading program to try to reinvigorate it if participation is decreasing.

*         Indicate the possible impact on youth maintaining or improving their reading skills over the summer.

*         Engage new summer reading sponsors and/or partners.

Katie Anderson, Library Support and Development Services

[StoryTime_GrandeRonde.png]<http://storytimeoregon.com/community-partners/partner-downloads/>
Become a StORytime<http://storytimeoregon.com/community-partners/become-a-partner/> partner!