[kids-lib] Amazing Race program

Mischel, Carson CMISCHEL at westlinnoregon.gov
Tue Jan 21 19:29:09 PST 2014

Hi everyone

We are going to be hosting an Amazing Race family program in March and I was hoping some of you might have great ideas for challenges. Each family will be a team and they will race through 7-10 "challenges". Has anyone done a program like this and have games or challenges that worked especially well?

I would like to do a mixture of cooperative and solo challenges and also a mix of physical and mental challenges. I have found some great stuff on Pinterest but am still in need of a few more ideas.

Thanks all!

Carson Mischel
mailto:CMISCHEL at westlinnoregon.gov
Librarian II, Children’s Services
1595 Burns St.
West Linn, OR 97068
P: (503) 656-7853
F:
Web: http://
West Linn Sustainability Please consider the impact on the environment before printing a paper copy of this email.
Public Records Law Disclosure This e-mail is subject to the State Retention Schedule and may be made available to the public.