[kids-lib] School age program surveys for youth (K-12) and adults of youth participating in your school age programs

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Fri Jul 11 09:52:37 PDT 2014

Hi! As many of you know, I'm working on developing an evaluation toolkit for the Ready to Read/Reading for Success Grant program.  I just drafted a couple sample surveys for school age projects (K-12)-book related school age projects and non-book related projects (e.g. Lego Club). These sample surveys will likely require you to do a little more personalization because non-book related school age projects vary widely. Attached is the 'SurveyTips' document I drafted to help you edit and adapt sample surveys or create your own surveys from scratch. Some of the tips are specific to the Ready to Read/Reading for Success Grant so may not apply or be helpful at this time.

If you are interested in trying out these sample surveys and letting me know how they work for you and your program participants... that would be very helpful! If you aren't interested, I completely understand-feel free to delete this email now.

The attached sample surveys should be self-explanatory, but if not... please let me know so I can fix that.

Thanks,
Katie

[Fizz Boom Read][Girlandcloud]
Summer Reading 2014 at Oregon libraries<http://libdir.osl.state.or.us/>!