[kids-lib] Announcing the 2015-16 Beverly Cleary Children's Choice Awards (BCCCA) Nominations

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Mon Aug 17 08:50:55 PDT 2015

Posted on behalf of Libby Hamler-Dupras

                                         [alt]
                                                  Sponsored by OASL

Now in our 14th year, we’d love to encourage your students and staff to read the following 2015-16 Beverly Cleary Children’s Choice Award (BCCCA) nominations:

                                                      2015-2016 BCCCA Nominations
[https://ola.memberclicks.net/assets/OASL/BCCCA/charlie.jpg]

[https://ola.memberclicks.net/assets/OASL/BCCCA/farmer.jpg]

[https://ola.memberclicks.net/assets/OASL/BCCCA/gone.jpg]

[https://ola.memberclicks.net/assets/OASL/BCCCA/mystery.jpg]

[https://ola.memberclicks.net/assets/OASL/BCCCA/ukelele.jpg]

[https://ola.memberclicks.net/assets/OASL/BCCCA/white.jpg]

Charlie Bumpers vs. The Teacher of the Year by Bill Harley (AR 3.5)
Farmer Will Allen and the Growing Table by Jacqueline Briggs Martin
Gone Fishing: A Novel in Verse by Tamera Wissinger (AR 2.6)
The Mystery of Meerkat Hill: A Precious Ramotswe Mystery for Young Readers by Alexander McCall Smith
Ukelele Hayley by Judy Cox  (AR 3.4)
White Fur Flying by Patricia MacLachlan  (AR 3.1)

For more information on the BCCCA program, please go to the BCCCA homepage  https://ola.memberclicks.net/bccca-home and also to https://ola.memberclicks.net/bccca-nominees for the wonderful powerpoint and video links to kick-start your staff and students in reading the 2015-2016 BCCCA nominations! We also have bookmarks and spine labels under the “merchandise” tab!

Any student who listens/reads at least 2 of the six titles can vote with the designated adult at their school/public library and vote between March 15 – April 10, 2016. Every child’s vote counts!

Thank you,

Libby Hamler-Dupras, BCCCA Chair
elfgirl at Q.com<mailto:elfgirl at Q.com>