[kids-lib] FW: [REFORMANET] [alacoun] Fwd: [DISASTR-OUTREACH-LIB ] San Bernardino Resources

Martín Blasco MartinB at wccls.org
Thu Dec 3 09:24:47 PST 2015

Hi Everyone:

Another day, another tragedy. Please, check below a list of resources to cope with this incomprehensible act of terror in San Bernardino (especially when talking with children).
Thank you,

Martín

Martín Blasco
Outreach Librarian for Latino and Youth Services Program
Washington County Cooperative Library Services | 503-681-5093
martinb at wccls.org<mailto:martinb at wccls.org> | facebook.org/bibliotecaswccls<http://www.facebook.org/bibliotecaswccls>

“There is a saying in Tibetan, 'Tragedy should be utilized as a source of strength.' No matter what sort of difficulties, how painful experience is, if we lose our hope, that's our real disaster.”
“Hay un dicho en Tibet, ‘Una tragedia debe ser usada como una fuente de fortaleza’. No importa qué tipo de dificultades, qué dolorosa la experiencia, si perdemos la esperanza, es nuestro desastre”.
Dalai Lama