[kids-lib] SCBWI Book Launch Parties

Caroline OBrien amalynai at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 3 09:31:54 PST 2015

Hello from The Society of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrators of Oregon!
Yesterday was the opening day of the SCBWI Book Launch Parties, and we wanted you to be aware of all the wonderful new books by our Oregon authors and illustrators. To see the book launch pages, go to scbwi.org/blp and look for the following authors (they are in alphabetical order on the page):
Marty JonesBarbara HerkertRobin KoontzBarbara KerleyNina NolanSusan MaasStephanie ShawCarol RiggsCidney SwansonEliot TreichelDiana Blackstone
Happy browsing!
All the best,
Caroline Adele O'BrienLibrary LiaisonSCBWI-OR
Barbara HerkertCo-Regional AdvisorSCBWI-OR