[kids-lib] Proposed changes to the Ready to Read Grant: still no news

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Wed Jun 17 09:22:03 PDT 2015

Hi! I just wanted to let you know the State Library still doesn't know if the proposed changes to the Ready to Read grant (HB 2479) will be approved by the Legislature. Therefore, we don't know yet if legally established public libraries will receive a Ready to Read or a Reading for Success grant application in July. As the grant administrator, I am prepared for both scenarios.

MaryKay and I will email you when we learn anything that may impact the grant one way or the other. You can also keep up-to-date on HB 2479 via the Legislature's website<https://olis.leg.state.or.us/liz/2015R1/Measures/Overview/HB2479>.

Thanks,
Katie

[Slogan Text][Cooper_laughing]
Summer Reading 2015 at Oregon libraries<http://libdir.osl.state.or.us/>!
Find a summer food site<http://www.summerfoodoregon.org/>.

Katie Anderson, Youth Services Consultant
Library Support and Development Services<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/LD/pages/index.aspx>