[kids-lib] Please share your Beverly Cleary activities!

Natasha Forrester natashaf at multcolib.org
Mon Oct 12 16:42:59 PDT 2015

Greetings and salutations!  As some of you might be aware, Beverly Cleary
is turning 100 years old on April 12, 2016, and Oregon wants to celebrate!
We've got a committee of library staff from around the state compiling
activity ideas and putting together materials to help libraries all over
the state take part in festivities celebrating the books and life of
Beverly Cleary.

If you have program ideas related to a Cleary book, birthdays, or the
celebration of 100, please send it to me at natashaf at multcolib.org before
Dec. 1st, 2015.  We'll collect all the ideas in a handy-dandy spot on the
CSD website, just waiting for you to download and use in your community!

Natasha Forrester Campbell, Youth Librarian, MLS
4040 NE Tillamook, Portland, OR 97212
503-988-4598
Regular schedule: Sunday - Thursday

“People think that stories are shaped by people. In fact, it's the other
way around.” - from Witches Abroad by Terry Pratchett