[kids-lib] Summer Reading Manual Pick-Up at Mock Pura Belpre Workshop Dec 10

Kemper Hodge, Kristy Kristy.KemperHodge at corvallisoregon.gov
Thu Dec 1 16:04:26 PST 2016

Hello!

As the CSLP Summer Reading Chair for the Children's Services Division, one of my responsibilities is to distribute summer reading manuals to libraries throughout the state. This year, delays in manual production have caused CSD to look at more grass-roots ways of distributing manuals to manage shipping costs. The good news is - YOU CAN HELP!

FIRST: If someone from your library will be attending the Mock Pura Belpre Workshop on Saturday Dec 10 at the Lebanon Public Library, please ask them to pick up the summer reading manual for your library, and any others in your system. If you're in a system with a courier, please plan to pick up manuals for the libraries who share courier services in your system.

SECOND: In the meantime, please contact me at csdcslprep at olaweb.org<mailto:csdcslprep at olaweb.org> to let me know what library or libraries you will be picking up manuals for. This way, I can package up and transport those manuals to Lebanon for easy pick-up.

OF NOTE: if someone is coming from a library on the SAGE courier route, please contact me! We'd like to make arrangements to get the manuals for all the SAGE libraries onto the SAGE route and can use your help.

Thank you very much,
Kristy

Kristy Kemper Hodge
Youth Librarian & CSD Summer Reading Chair
Kristy.KemperHodge at corvallisoregon.gov<mailto:bonnie.brzozowski at corvallisoregon.gov>
csdcslprep at olaweb.org<mailto:csdcslprep at olaweb.org>
Enrich | Excite | Explore
Schedule: Tuesday-Saturday

Corvallis-Benton County Public Library<http://www.thebestlibrary.net/>
645 NW Monroe Ave.
Corvallis, OR 97330
(541) 766-6489

Disclaimer: This e-mail message is a public record of the City of Corvallis. The contents may be subject to public disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law and subject to the State of Oregon Records Retention Schedules. (OAR:166.200.0200-405)