[kids-lib] Pura Belpré Award

Violeta GARZA violetag at multco.us
Tue Jan 12 10:23:24 PST 2016

Agreed! It was a lovely educational experience and I'd love to see us do
another one in the future. :D

Violeta

--
Violeta Garza
Preferred pronouns: "she" and "her"
violetag at multco.us
http://www.multcolib.org
Work schedule: Tuesday-Saturday

"What if stories were for everyone? What if the cover of a book that looked
'different' or 'too girly' or 'too ethnic' was seen not as a deterrent, but
an invitation to step outside of oneself?"
--Renee Watson, author