[kids-lib] Philosophical Q for Non Fic

Lorene Forman lorene at jcld.org
Fri Jun 17 20:47:36 PDT 2016

A few years ago, I took most of our 398's out of nonfiction and put them into the fiction picture book section, where they now circulate much better than they had been.   What I left in 398 were collections or anthologies of fairy tales or folk tales.  This seems to work well for our patrons.

Lorene Forman