[kids-lib] Philosophical Q for Non Fic

CARRIE KASPERICK ckasperick at ci.monmouth.or.us
Mon Jun 20 09:13:01 PDT 2016

We have our 398 folk/fairytales shelved at the end of the picture books,
and they circulate pretty well there. You might consider creating a space
for them so they can be featured more prominently and faced out to
highlight how beautiful they are. Parents often pull their favorites
whereas the kids judge the books by their covers. No surprise!

Carrie Kasperick, Monmouth Public Library​

--
Thank you,
*Carrie Kasperick*

Monmouth Public Library