[kids-lib] Leadership Institute opportunity

CSD Chair Elect csdchairelect at olaweb.org
Sun Oct 22 10:04:41 PDT 2017

Hello, for the past 5 years I've been on a committee working on developing
leadership training for Oregon library employees. And now we have our very
own Leadership Institute happening. As we all know, children's and teen
services people are the best and I want them well represented in our
inaugural class of 24 people from across the state.

<http://www.olaweb.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=579:liola2018&catid=20:site-content&Itemid=223>
LIOLA
<http://www.olaweb.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=579:liola2018&catid=20:site-content&Itemid=223>
will take place in Pendleton, May 16-19 2018. The cost is $900, and there
will be partial scholarships available. *Application deadline is December
15. *You must be a member of OLA to participate. You can join here.
<http://www.olaweb.org/join-now>
Apply, or encourage most awesome coworker know about it. You can contact me
with any questions about this at liola at olaweb.org

<liola at olaweb.org>

<liola at olaweb.org>
Jane Corry, co-chair-elect