[kids-lib] Young Writers/Tabling at Libraries?

Taylor Worley taylorlgkw at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 11:21:43 PDT 2017

Hi there,

We've gotten a couple of requests for events/opportunities for children who
have self-published to come to the library and doing book readings,
signing, and selling. To this point we've really stayed away from it, but
I've heard rumor that other libraries have these types of programs. Does
anyone have experience with this type of thing? If so - how did it go?
Thanks!

*Taylor Worley                                                 *Youth
Services Librarian
Springfield Public Library
225 5th Street
Springfield, OR 97422
541.726.2243 (direct)
taylorlgkw at gmail.com
tworley at springfield-or.gov
*"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and
stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." -A. A. Milne*