[kids-lib] CSLP Teen Video Challenge --officially live!

K'Lyn Hann klyn.hann at newbergoregon.gov
Thu Jan 25 14:27:10 PST 2018

Hello all!

I gave you a heads up when I finally heard from CSLP about their Teen Video Challenge in early January with tentative dates. Below you will find all the official information. If you have any questions, please let me know.

http://www.olaweb.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=534

Since this process is being re-vamped by an ad hoc committee, I have already shared a collective desire for more timely announcements.

Thank you for your patience. I look forward to seeing this year's videos!

Have fun!

K'Lyn Hann
Young Adult Librarian+++
Newberg Public Library